It’s that time of year, when temperatures skyrocket and heat-related injuries and lost time at work increase with the rising mercury. And this season, the majority of the U.S. is being hit especially hard with record temperatures. So, since our goal is to get you the training tools you need to help reduce injuries and lower costs, we’re feverishly working on one of our latest courses, Heat Stress Awareness.
Our Heat Stress Awareness course will include important information on:
- The sources of heat stress for workers
- The factors that affect workers’ ability to tolerate heat
- The signs and symptoms of heat stress, including heat exhaustion, heat cramps, heat syncope, heat rashes, and heat fatigue
- How to measure the risk of heat stress
- How to reduce the risk of heat stress
We’ll keep you posted on its official release date.