If you’re interested in new approaches to safety, sometimes referred to with the umbrella term “new safety” and other times discussed in more specific schools of thought, such as Safety Differently, Safety-II, Resilience Engineering, and (to the point of this downloadable infographic), Human and Organizational Performance, or HOP.
We’ve got a cool 5 Principles of HOP infographic for you below. Go ahead and download it–you’ll see it’s based on five principles as listed by HOP practitioner Dr. Todd Conklin and has a lot of links to places where you can learn more.
And while you’re downloading the Five Principles infographic, you might also find some of this other stuff we’ve got for you valuable, too:
- Five Principles of HOP Recorded Discussion with Dr. Todd Conklin
- 9 Things to Know about HOP
- How to Use a Learning Team
- Organizational Learning and Learning Teams (recorded discussion with Bob Edwards)
- Implementing HOP in Oil and Gas (recorded discussion with Helen Harris)
- Safety, Accountability & Discipline (recorded discussion with Andrea Baker)
- 10 Common Safety Myths (recorded discussion with Carsten Busch)
- What Is Safety Differently? (Discussion with Ron Gantt)
- What Is HPI? (Recorded Discussion with Joe Estey)
- Safety of Work, Safety Work & Safety Clutter (recorded discussion with David Provan)
- Complexity, Emergence, Systems Thinking & Safety (recorded discussion with Adam Johns)
- Intro to New Safety Recorded Webinar
Download the infographic below and let us know if you’ve got any questions!
Five Principles of HOP Infographic Download
Download this infographic listing and explaining the five principles of Human and Organizational Performance, or HOP, as defined by Dr. Todd Conklin.