We’re excited to let you know that we’ve recently updated our Online Electrical Soldering Training Course and it’s available in its new, updated version.
The newly updated electrical soldering course is one of several courses in a series on industrial equipment and tools, which is itself just one part of our industrial maintenance skills online training library.
Here’s a quick sample video from the just-updated Online Electrical Soldering Training course.
The learning objectives for this new online training course on electrical soldering include:
- Define soldering
- Describe different soldering applications
- List different types of solder
- Describe the use of flux in soldering
- Describe the purpose of a soldering iron
- Explain how to create a soldered connection
- List two ways to desolder a connection
- List some soldering safety conditions
Since you’re here, be sure to download our 10 Benefits of Online Safety Training Guide–it’s free and it’s right below.
Benefits of Online Safety Training
Wondering if you should make the plunge with online safety training? This guide gives 10 reasons why, each based on experiences at real companies like yours.