Understanding MSHA Part 46
MSHA Part 46 regulations can be confusing, especially if you're a mining contractor. That's why we've spent years developing training and compliance tools to help mines and mining contractors get the right training with compliant documentation. This free webinar will leave you with some critically important insights about MSHA's Part 46 training requirements so you can get compliant, stay compliant, and avoid costly fines.
- Topics Covered
- MSHA Part 46 - The important stuff
- Key Players – Who needs training and who signs documents
- Main Types of Training – What training is needed and when
- Compliant Methods of Training – What MSHA allows
- Types of Compliant Documents – What MSHA and mines need to see