As they do every month, our parent company Vector Solutions just published their round-up of blog articles published in the previous month by their different business units and brands. This includes an article from your friendly neighborhood Convergence Training.
These articles, all originally published in the month of October, 2019, include:
- Vector Solutions on the value of using EHS management software for improving workplace safety (this is a nod to our new safety management software, Vector EHS, created by new acquisition IndustrySafe)
- IndustrySafe announcing the upcoming arrival of version 6.0 of the IndustrySafe/Vector EHS safety management software just mentioned
- RedVector with a list of resources for the recent Manufacturing Day celebration
- SafeSchools on launching a list of vaping prevention resources
- SafeColleges announcing a recorded webinar on positively influencing campus culture
- Exceptional Child on understanding ADHD and helping students succeed
- TargetSolutions on the role of clean PPE in preventing cancer in firefighters
- And your friends here, Convergence Training, with a recently recorded webinar on evidence-based training practices
If we’ve sparked your interest, check out the October, 2019 Vector Solutions Blog Round-Up.
If you’d like to read even more, here’s a round-up of the previous round-ups:
- September, 2019 Vector Solutions Blog Round-Up
- August, 2019 Vector Solutions Blog Round-Up
- July, 2019 Vector Solutions Blog Round-Up
- April, 2019 Vector Solutions Blog Round-Up
- May, 2019 Vector Solutions Blog Round-Up
- June, 2019 Vector Solutions Blog Round-Up (this one had a safety theme due to National Safety Month)
Before you go, please download our free PDCA infographic or check out our website for more free downloadable guides.
FREE PDCA Cycle Infographic
Download this free infographic of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle commonly used for quality control, project planning, and continuous improvement.