As happens twelve times a year, the month has changed. And in a like-minded effort to keep up with and note lunar motion, our parent company Vector Solutions has published their monthly round-up of articles from the blogs of different Vector Solutions business units, including your friends here at Convergence Training.
This most recent round-up includes articles published in November, 2019 and includes the following:
- Vector Solutions on innovations, trends, and predictions for 2020.
- IndustrySafe with a profile of their new employee, Elizabeth Munz.
- RedVector with tips on how engineers can write the ultimate resume.
- SafeSchools with vaping prevention resources.
- TargetSolutions with some news on recent LMS updates.
- And your favorite industrial training blog, Convergence Training, with one of our two recent interviews with Dr. Will Thalheimer on training evaluation models
If we’ve sparked your interest, check out the November, 2019 Vector Solutions Blog Round-Up.
If you’d like to read even more, here’s a round-up of the previous round-ups:
- October, 2019 Vector Solutions Blog Round-Up
- September, 2019 Vector Solutions Blog Round-Up
- August, 2019 Vector Solutions Blog Round-Up
- July, 2019 Vector Solutions Blog Round-Up
- April, 2019 Vector Solutions Blog Round-Up
- May, 2019 Vector Solutions Blog Round-Up
- June, 2019 Vector Solutions Blog Round-Up (this one had a safety theme due to National Safety Month)
Before you go, please download our free PDCA infographic or check out our website for more free downloadable guides.
FREE PDCA Cycle Infographic
Download this free infographic of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle commonly used for quality control, project planning, and continuous improvement.