We recently held a live webinar on some aspects of MSHA Part 46.
In particular, the webinar gave some information on:
- MSHA Part 46–The Important Stuff
- Key Players (Responsible Person, Competent Person, Miner, & Miner/Contractor)
- Main Types of Training (New Miner & Annual Refresher)
- Compliant Methods of Training (and whether online training is allowed)
- Types of Compliant Documents (Training Plan, 5000-23, and 5000-23 equivalents)
We’ve got a recorded version of the webinar below that you can listen to for free.
MSHA Part 46 Webinar: Some Key Aspects of Part 46
Here’s the recorded, on-demand webinar. Feel free to listen at any time-it clocks in just a little shy of an hour long.
If you’ve got any questions about MSHA Part 46 Training, let us know by shooting us an email. We look forward to hearing from you.
Let us know if you’d like to get more information about our online MSHA training course options, including:
- Online MSHA Part 46 New Miner and Annual Refresher Training
- Additional Online MSHA Part 46 Training Courses (New Tasks, Etc)
- Additional Online “General” Safety Training Courses
- The Convergence MSHA LMS for managing MSHA Part 46 Training, Recordkeeping, & Documentation
And finally, feel free to download this guide for a much more comprehensive look at MSHA Part 46 and MSHA Part 48 and how to use online mining safety training to comply with those regulations.
Online MSHA Compliance Guide
Download our free guide to learn how online tools can help you create safer work conditions at a mine site, stay compliant with MSHA Part 46 regulations, and manage your training program more efficiently.