In the past, we’ve published 10 different blog posts, with each post including a fully interactive, web-based OSHA glossary of terms including the terms and definitions included in an OSHA standard.
Those were so popular, we figured we’d put all 10 together into one post for you. Just scroll down and let your eyes travel over all ten. Nice, huh?
What OSHA glossary of terms (and standards) are included? From top to bottom, we’ve got the following for your viewing pleasure:
- Fall Prevention and Protection, 1926.501
- Hazard Communication 2012 /GHS, 1910-1200
- Scaffolds, 1926.451
- Respiratory Protection, 1910.134
- Ladders, 1926.1053
- Machine Guarding Glossary, 1910.212
- Powered Industrial Trucks, 1910.178
- Electrical—Wiring Methods, 1910.305
- Lockout/Tagout (Control of Hazardous Energy), 1910.147
- Electrical-General Requirements, 1910.303
Why did we pick these 10 standards? Because they’re consistently on OSHA’s list of the ten most cited violations.
Need any help with your safety training program at work? Convergence Training makes a line of learning management systems (LMSs), e-learning safety courses, and more. Check ’em out or contact us for a demo.
And hey, why not download our FREE 42-page Guide to Effective EHS Training?