We recently held a live webinar on some aspects of MSHA Part 46.
In particular, the webinar gave some information on:
- MSHA Part 46–The Important Stuff
- Key Players (Responsible Person, Competent Person, Miner, & Miner/Contractor)
- Main Types of Training (New Miner & Annual Refresher)
- Compliant Methods of Training (and whether online training is allowed)
- Types of Compliant Documents (Training Plan, 5000-23, and 5000-23 equivalents)
You can listen to a free, recorded version of the Understanding Key Parts of MSHA Part 46 webinar at our Webinars page, plus we’ve got some additional MSHA-related materials for you further below.