OSHA has released three new guidance documents to help small business comply with the Process Safety Management (PSM) regulation.
In brief, there are resources for PSM for small businesses, PSM for storage facilities, and PSM for explosives and pyrotechnics manufacturing.
A little help from OSHA is always a good thing and is to be commended. Thanks, OSHA!
We’ve got links to the three OSHA guidances plus some links to resources we’ve created over time to help with PSM compliance as well. There’s even a free PSM Compliance Checklist for you below.
Read on below for more information and resources.
Here’s what OSHA’s put together for you regarding PSM:
And here are a few things we’ve made for you regarding PSM:
- Facing the Challenges of PSM, an Interview with ASSE’s Safety Educator of the Year Sathy Rajendran
- What to Expect During an OSHA PSM Investigation, an interview with Brandi Davis of Oregon OSHA
- What to Know about PSM, an(other) Interview with Brandi Davis of Oregon OSHA
- New OSHA PSM Compliance Guidelines for Small Businesses
- PSM Overview Video by RedVector
- Free PSM Compliance Checklist
- RedVector Expanded PSM Online Training Courses Offering
To help you prepare for those inspections, and to provide PSM training at your workplace, you may be interested in our online Process Safety Management (PSM) training video. We’ve included a short sample immediately below.
And hey, why not download our free PSM Compliance checklist, below, too?
Process Safety Management Compliance (PSM) Checklist
Here is a checklist to help your process safety management compliance.