In May we released three new DOT/Transportation Safety online training courses, including our new Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training – Drugs course.
There’s more information about this new online training course for you below. There’s even a series of case studies based on real experiences of our real customers implementing online safety training at work that you can download for free at the bottom of this article.
Keep reading to learn more.
We’ve provided a quick sample of this new DOT-Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training – Drugs training course. Check it out.
The learning objectives for this new online training course on the topic of DOT rules for reasonable suspicion and drug testing include:
- Describe the five DOT-regulated drug classes, including their signs and symptoms of use
- Decide what types of observations can be used for reasonable suspicion drug test determinations
- Decide what types of observations cannot be used for reasonable suspicion test determinations but do warrant increased observation
- Describe what happens during a reasonable suspicion interview, specimen collection, and drug testing
- Describe the consequences of positive, negative, adulterated, and substituted drug test results
Also, we have an online Incident Management Software tool to help you manage safety observations/inspections, near-miss reports, incident reports, incident investigations, OSHA, MSHA , and DOT reporting, and more. It’s even compatible with our mobile app. If you’re still using a spreadsheet to do all this, it’s worth a few minutes of your time to learn more.
Since you’re here, be sure to download our 10 Benefits of Online Safety Training Guide–it’s free and it’s right below.
Benefits of Online Safety Training
Wondering if you should make the plunge with online safety training? This guide gives 10 reasons why, each based on experiences at real companies like yours.