This month, we’re excited to have released three new DOT/Transportation Safety online training courses, including our new Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training – Alcohol course.
We’ve provided some additional information about this new DOT training course for you below. There’s even a series of case studies based on real experiences of our real customers implementing online safety training at work that you can download for free at the bottom of this article.
Continue down to read more.
Below is a short sample of this new DOT-Reasonable Suspicion Supervisor Training – Alcohol training course. Give it a test drive. 🙂
The learning objectives for this new online training course covering DOT rules for reasonable suspicion and alcohol testing include:
- State the purpose of U.S. DOT drug and alcohol testing regulations
- Describe who is subject to U.S. DOT drug and alcohol testing regulations
- Identify the components of a DOT-compliant Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Describe the six types of DOT-mandated drug and alcohol testing, including reasonable suspicion testing
- Define “reasonable suspicion”
- List the signs and symptoms of alcohol use that can be used to make a reasonable suspicion test determination
- Describe best practices for conducting reasonable suspicion interviews and alcohol testing
- List the consequences of a positive breath alcohol test result and refusal to test
Also, we have an online Incident Management Software tool to help you manage safety observations/inspections, near-miss reports, incident reports, incident investigations, OSHA, MSHA, and DOT reporting, and more. It’s even compatible with our mobile app. If you’re still using a spreadsheet to do all this, it’s worth a few minutes of your time to learn more.
To help you further consider the jump to online training, download our 10 Benefits of Online Safety Training Guide–it’s free and it’s right below.
Benefits of Online Safety Training
Wondering if you should make the plunge with online safety training? This guide gives 10 reasons why, each based on experiences at real companies like yours.