At Vector Solutions, we’re busy working with our customers to help them with their Return-to-Work efforts and COVID Prevention Plan and are scheduling a live webinar on April 20, 2021 (16 Steps to a COVID Prevention Plan) that you’ll find helpful if you’re looking for assistance with this.
Of course, we offer a variety of products that can help you organization plan and implement a COVID Prevention Plan, and one of those is our WorkSafe offering from our partners at LiveSafe. We thought we’d invite Alex Brunjes of LiveSafe to tell us more about COVID prevention plans, OSHA’s recent COVID-related actions, and how employers can use the WorkSafe mobile risk communication platform to assist with COVID Prevention Plans.
Give Alex a listen below–we talk through all of the 16 elements that OSHA recommends in your COVID Prevention Plan in about 25 minutes–and check out the helpful COVID-related links we’ve got for you below the video as well.
When you’re done listening to Alex talking about COVID prevention plans and the LiveSafe mobile risk communication platform, we’ve also recorded an interview with my coworker Danielle Goddard discussing COVID and the Vector EHS management software by Vector Solutions. Be sure to check that out, too.
And of course, don’t forget to download our COVID Prevention Plan Checklist from the link you just passed or the button at the bottom of this page before you go!
Here’s our discussion with Alex talking about using LiveSafe to implement your COVID prevention plan.
Here are some of the links we mentioned in the video:
- Sign up for our upcoming 16 Elements to a COVID Prevention Plan live webinar on April 20, 201
- OSHA’s recent COVID Guidance
- OSHA’s recent COVID National Emphasis Program
- OSHA’s recent COVID Enforcement Response Plan
- OSHA’s Temporary Standard for COVID (we’ll link you to it if OSHA creates it…for now, remember there is none but there’s a lot of talk)
- OSHA’s safety training requirements for COVID
- Other OSHA standards to keep in mind for COVID-related compliance and safety/health issues
- Common OSHA citations involving COVID
- Learn more about LiveSafe/Worksafe
- Learn more about Vector EHS
- Learn more about the online health & safety training solutions from Vector Solutions
- Get those free “Vector Cares” online health and safety training courses about COVID
Hope that helps!
Let us know if we can answer any questions about COVID prevention plans, LiveSafe/Worksafe, the other Vector Solutions health and safety solutions, or anything else. And of course, be sure to help yourself to the COVID Prevention Plan checklist below before you take off!
COVID-Return to Work Checklist
Download this checklist, based on OSHA’s January 29. 2021 “Protecting Workers: Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace,” to help keep the workers at your organization safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.