We work closely with customers in the pulp, paper, tissue, and corrugated industries. In fact, that’s where we started–partnering with a local paper mill to create a learning management system (LMS) to deliver training online and track its completion. From there, we quickly began creating e-learning courses for the same industries, covering papermaking processes, EHS topics, and more.
That’s why we thought it would be nice to create a handy guide for companies in the pulp, paper, tissue, and corrugated industries who want to fine-tune their training programs. The guide below presents a step-by-step approach to creating and/or improving your training program at work. Hopefully you’ll find it helfpul. Let us know if you have some thoughts in the comments below.
Also, feel free to check out our training solutions for these industries, including:
- Enterprise learning management system (LMS)
- Contractor LMS
- Pulping e-learning courses
- Paper Manufacturing e-learning courses
- Tissue e-learning courses
- Corrugated packaging e-learning courses
- Health and safety e-learning courses
- Custom training solutions