If you’re involved in facilities maintenance, you know that training your maintenance staff isn’t that easy. And that’s before you even begin to think of the principles of sound instructional design and the technologies involved if you want to add an online training component.
In this guide, we tell you everything you need to know to get your facilities maintenance training program creating effective, measurable learning outcomes, helping to onboard new hires, speed up the transition of employees to competence and expert level, fill skill gaps, and more.
The guide at the bottom of this article covers:
- What is online training?
- Beginning your selection process
- Selection criteria
- Benefits of training programs
- Benefits of online training
- A case study based on one of our real customers
- How to design and develop training
- Online training as part of your overall training program
- Blended learning
In addition to the guide, you might also find these recorded webinars of interest:
- Selecting & Using Online Maintenance Training
- Developing a Maintenance Tech Training Program (A Case Study with Our Customers CBRE)
- Training Your Maintenance Staff: Five Key Areas to Focus On
- Develop a Culture of Organizational Learning to Improve Maintainability & Reliability
Enjoy the guide and webinars and let us know if we can help you with your facilities maintenance training program, and check out the quick highlight video of our 3D-animated online facilities maintenance training courses below.
Click the MORE button to download the guide to online facilities maintenance training from the bottom of this article.
Enjoy the guide and let us know if you have any questions!
Free Guide to Facilities Maintenance Online Training
Download this free guide to learn everything you need to know about putting together a best-in-class facilities maintenance training program, including online training.