Human Performance Improvement, or HPI, is a field or thought (or philosophy, or mindset, or management system) dedicated to helping humans working more effectively within their workplace systems. We recently invited our friend Joe Estey, a human performance improvement specialist, to discuss HPI with us in a live webinar that we’re now offering in a recorded, on-demand version.
We hope you enjoy the webinar and invite you to check out collection of workforce training online courses.
We’ve also included a series of links related to HPI (and similar fields, such as Safety Differently, Safety II, and HOP, or human and organizational performance) as well as a free infograpic that reproduces the famous Workplace Performance Improvement flowchart by Mager and Pipe, below.
Infographics Related to HPI
More Articles about HPI
- The Association of Talent Developement (ATD) Human Performance Improvement (HPI) Model
- What Is HPI & How to Implement It (recorded discussion with Joe Estey)
Resources Related to Safety Differently, Safety II, and HOP
- 9 Things to Know About HOP
- 5 Principles of HOP (recorded discussion with Todd Conklin)
- What Is Safety Differently? (discussion with Ron Gantt)
- Is Safety Differently Different than Safety? (discussion with Ron Gantt)
- Safety Differently & Incident Reporting (discussion with Ron Gantt)
- How to Conduct a Learning Team
- Learning Teams & Operational Learning (recorded discussion with Bob Edwards)
- Implementing HOP in Oil & Gas (recorded discussion with Helen Harris)
- Safety & Accountability (recorded discussion with Andrea Baker–coming soon)
- What Is Resilience Engineering? (recorded discussion with Ron Gantt–coming soon)
- What Is a Learning Organization
- How to Become a Learning Organization (recorded discussion with Michelle Ockers)
Related Recorded Webinars
- Introduction to “New Safety”
- Implementing Lean & Continuous Improvement
Find these webinars and more at our Webinars page.
Before you go, please download our free Analyzing & Solving Performance Problems flowchart, based off the famous Mager & Pipe flowchart.
Analyzing & Solving Workplace Performance Problems Flowchart
Download this free infographic, based on the famous Mager/Pipe flowchart from their book Analyzing Performance Problems, to determine the cause of workplace performance problems and then select the appropriate solution/intervention.