We’re excited to announce that we’ll be attending the South Central Joint Mine Health & Safety Conference in Little Rock, Arkansas on March 26, 27, and 28.
Convergence Training is a leader in the mine safety training industry and offers the following solutions:
- Convergence Surface Miner Learning Management System (LMS) that lets you:
- Create all MSHA Part 46-required training programs (New Miner, etc.)
- Create and print your Training Plan
- Assign and deliver training to your employees
- Create and store records of completed training
- Create and print all MSHA-required training documentation (5000-23, etc.)
- 3D animated mine-safety training materials to match MSHA’s Part 46 training requirements, including training on the following subjects:
- Introduction to Work Environment
- Recognition and Avoidance of Hazards
- Emergency Medical Procedures, Escape, and Evacuation Plans
- Health and Safety Aspects of Tasks
- Statutory Rights of Miners
- Line of Authority
- Reporting Hazards
- Self-Rescue and Respiratory Devices
- First Aid
- 3D animated EHS/OSHA safety training materials
- Custom 3D animated training materials
We are looking forward to the conference and are excited to display and demonstrate our award-winning, innovative training materials while we’re there.
Click here for more information about the South Central Joint Mine Health & Safety Conference.
Click here for more information about Convergence Training.