Last year, Convergence Training won the ISHN Best Safety Training Reader’s Choice Award and the ISHN ASSE Safety 2017 Best Safety Training Attendees Award for our MSHA Training series of online safety training courses (designed primarily for MSHA Part 46 compliance).
This year, we added to that by winning the 2018 ISHN EHS Management Software Reader’s Choice award for our brand-spankin’ new Incident Management System software, which we call our IMS. Thanks to ISHN and all their readers for voting for us again this year!
We’re pumped about the win, as you’d expect.
What does our IMS do? Well, here’s a list features for starters:
- Incident reporting, including attaching photos/documents/videos/audio
- Incident investigations
- Assigning corrective actions
- Tracking correction actions
- Reporting and data analytics
- Automated notifications of key tasks
- OSHA & MSHA reporting
- OSHA online incident submission
- DOT functionality (coming soon)
- Mobile capabilities (phone, tablet, etc.)
- Much more
Be sure to check out our Incident Management System (IMS) web page to learn even more, or watch the brief video below for an overview of the system’s benefits. And you can always send us an email to learn more.
Investigating incidents at work, including near-misses, gives you a great opportunity learn more about the hazards and risks at your workplace and increase your organization’s overall capacity for safety.
For some related reading, we invite you to check out the following articles:
- What Is a Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)?–includes a free downloadable guide
- How to Conduct an Incident Investigation
- What Is an Incident Investigation?–an interview with Joe Estey
- Incident Investigations & Root-Cause Analyses–an interview with Joey Estey
- What Is Safety Differently?–an interview with Ron Gantt
- Safety Differently, Incident Reporting & Incident Investigations–an interview with Ron Gantt
- 9 Things to Know about Human & Organizational Performance (HOP)
- Preventing Workplace Fatalities
- Using Learning Teams for Incident Investigations
And before you go, please feel free to download our free Online Safety Training Buyer’s Guide Checklist, below!
Online Safety Training Buyer’s Guide Checklist
Learn how to evaluate the different online safety training solutions that exist to find one that best fits your company’s needs with our FREE informative guide and checklist.