You may know that our brand-new Incident Management Software, or IMS, has been nearing completion. Well, we’re happy to let you know that it’s now available and ready for you to use at your organization.
You can use our Incident Management Software to:
- Create, edit, manage, and track the status of incident reports
- Attach associated incident documents and images, including digital photos and videos
- Select involved personnel directly from the system
- Document OSHA-recordable and MSHA-recordable injuries and illnesses, and submit those directly to OSHA and MSHA
- Identify root causes
- Prescribe, record, and track corrective actions
Even better, you can use it as a stand-alone product or you can integrate it with the Convergence LMS (our software tool for workforce training and safety training administration).
Here’s a quick video overview:
We think you’re really going to like this new safety tool. Click to learn more about our incident management software or just contact us.
You may also get some valuable insights from the following articles related to incident investigations:
- What Is an Incident Investigation?
- How to Perform an Incident Investigation
- Performing a Root-Cause Analysis as Part of an Incident Investigation
And be sure to downloading our free Job Hazard Analysis Guide, below. There’s some important stuff in there.
Job Hazard Analysis Guide
Learn how to perform a job hazard analysis on the job with our free step-by-step guide.