We’ll be exhibiting at the upcoming Washington Governor’s Industrial Safety & Health Conference in Tacoma, WA on September 19-20, 2017 and we hope to see you there.
In addition, Jeff Dalto of Convergence will be leading two presentations–one on each day. On September 19, Jeff will lead a presentation on Evaluating Online Safety Training Solutions. On September 20, Jeff will lead a presentation on Effective Safety & Health Training.
You’ll be able to find us at Booth 108 (which is very close to the entrance), except when Jeff is leading presentations. Come see us to learn more about our safety and health training solutions, including:
- Online safety and health training courses
- Online mining safety training courses for MSHA compliance
- The Convergence LMS for safety training administration
- Our Contractor LMS for contractor, visitor, and vendor safety orientations
- Mobile safety training apps
- Our brand-new Incident Investigation & Management System (website to come)
Go here for more information about the presentation on Evaluating Online Safety Training Solutions.
Go here for more information about the presentation on Effective Safety Training.
And don’t forget to download our free guide to effective safety training, below!
See you at the conference!
Effective EHS Training: A Step-by-Step Guide
Learn how to design, create, deliver, and evaluate effective EHS training by following these best practices with our free step-by-step guide.