We just read Analyzing Performance Problems, or, You Really Oughta Wanna by Robert Mager and Peter Pipe, one of six books in the classic “Mager’s Six Pack” series. In this article, we’ll give you a short book review. We have another article if you’d like to study his performance problem analysis method in more detail.
Before we begin, know that this is part of a series of articles looking at the books and ideas in Mager’s Six Pack. So far, we’ve also got articles on the following:
- Book Review: Mager’s Preparing Instructional Objectives
- Book Review: Mager’s Goals Analysis
- Mager’s Instructional Objectives–How to Write Performance-Based Learning Objectives
- Mager’s Goals Analysis–How to Analyze and Set Goals
- Mager’s Analyzing Performance Problems–Or, You Really Oughta Wanna
With that out of way, let’s get to this book review.