As we always do, we spent the past month creating entirely new online workforce training courses for you as well as updating some existing courses.
What’s unique about this month, however, is we’re releasing a large series online safety training courses for the Canadian market. The courses are available in English and French, and of course they are aligned with Canadian safety and health regulations.
You can buy these new courses in multiple formats, including:
- Streaming online in pay-per-view or subscription format
- On a USB storage device
- In SCORM or AICC format for use with a learning management system (LMS)
20 New Online EHS Training Courses for Canadian Market
Click any of the links below to see previews and learn more about the 20 new courses:
New “Canadian” Online Safety Training Courses:
- Arc Flash Safety for Canada
- Fall Protection for Canada
- Hearing Protection for Canada
- Personal Protective Equipment for Canada
- Boom and Scissor Lift Safety for Canada
- Confined Spaces for Canada
- Crane and Hoist Rigging Safety for Canada
- Crane Hand Signals for Canada
- Electrical Safety Introduction (Z-462) for Canada
- Ergonomics for Industrial Environments for Canada
- Fire Extinguisher Safety for Canada
- Forklift Safety for Canada
- Hand and Power Tools for Canada
- Ladders and Stepladders for Canada
- Lockout Tagout for Canada
- Overhead Crane Basics for Canada
- Overhead Crane Operational Safety for Canada
- Respiratory Protection for Canada
- Scaffolding for Canada
- Slips, Trips, and Falls for Canada
In addition to these new courses, we’ve also updated the following existing courses, so check ’em out too:
And once you’re done checking out those course previews above, feel free to download our free Online Safety Training Buyer’s Guide Checklist, too.
Online Safety Training Buyer’s Guide Checklist
Learn how to evaluate different online safety training solutions to find one that best fits your company’s needs with our FREE informative guide and checklist.